Learning today for tomorrow’s possibilities
We believe in...
• Continuous improvement through collaboration and change.
• Delivery of quality instruction leads to high expectations for all students.
• The commitment, enthusiasm and leadership of our staff. (Core Values)
• The value of diversity.
• Students taking responsibility for their own learning.
• Students developing life-long critical thinking skills in order to be globally competitive.
Volleyball and Soccer players will be collecting gently used athletic shoes now until the end of the school year (no metal cleats please). Cleaning out your closet has taken on a whole new twist. Now, with the services provided by World Wear Project, you can turn your gently used athletic shoes into funds to help support the Lady Eagles Volleyball and Soccer teams. Shoes that would normally end up in a landfill will now be recycled. Thanks for helping us make a difference in our environment. Bins will be located by the front office and in the boys and girls locker rooms.